Because experience matters...

UAM knows aircraft disassembly.

We know the secrets of aircraft afterlife... and we're going to share a few with you.
www.uaminc.com


Sunday, April 25, 2010

A View from the Top...


Since I'm a good story taller than the rest of the aircraft at the disassembly facility, I've got a great view of all the activities - engine removals, landing gear removals and even the custom crating inside the hangar.


One of the 737-Classics that's been standing tall for a week or so, since its arrival, just had its landing gears removed and is sitting on cross-ties. And now, those mechanics are checking out my gears - I suspect there might be an airline in need of them, maybe even a ship set. Guess that would mean no more standing around, I could kick off my "gears" and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment